Terms and Conditions
The booking form has the following Terms and Conditions.
Please be aware that these conditions are designed to safeguard your cat.
- I understand that whilst every care will be given to my cat/s, they are boarded here at my own risk.
- Admission to the cattery will be refused without a current certificate of vaccination, showing all booster vaccinations up to date.
- Admission to the cattery will be refused if we suspect any cat/s of having any contagious or infectious diseases.
- Each cat will have its own separate accommodation.
- Only cats belonging to the same household may share and at the owner’s request. If you request for both of your cats to share the same pen, then this is at your sole discretion. Moss Cottage Kitty Ritz Cattery will not be held responsible or liable should any altercation take place between your cats.
- Owner must provide full accurate details of any medical problem, as no responsibility can be taken due to any undisclosed information.
- In the event of a boarding cat/s becoming ill, our Veterinary Surgeon will be called immediately. If treatment or surgery is recommended, every effort will be made to contact the owner or emergency contact person to obtain consent. If contact cannot be made, then the customer/owner agrees to accept the decision of our Veterinary Surgeon. The owner will be responsible for all costs incurred.
- We reserve the right to charge the full boarding fee for the entire period booked if your cat/s are collected prior to the date arranged.
- We reserve the right to rehome any cat/s not collected within 14 days of the date arranged, if no communication is received from the owner.